Yes, we live.
We are a little more than 2 days in off the plane and are at least feeling normal for part of the day. I'm getting rolling with finding school solutions for the kids, getting a phone, etc. I would rather just crawl under a rock & leave a sign saying, "Wake me when it's over" but, alas, since I am the only responsible adult, I have to do it. I'll fill in the trip & such soon. For now, let me share with you a video that had my sides aching. I needed a good laugh.
3 comments:
Glad you guys made it okay. Good luck sorting through everything. Thinking of you.
Hang in there!! I needed the laugh too BTW ...
The Weekly State Department Blog Round-up is posted, and you're on it! http://whaleears.blogspot.com/2011/03/artsy-crafty-round-up.html.
If I've made any errors, or you prefer not to be included, just let me know. Thank you!
Post a Comment